Subscription Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited professional cleaning
- Unlimited re-plating/re-dipping of White Gold
- Health Check of your item including free quotation of any repair or replacement as required
The premium aftercare subscription includes all of the benefits of our standard aftercare, plus the following:
- Repair of your item in the event of accidental damage
- Replacement of any lost Diamonds/Gemstones up to the size of 3mm/0.10ct in size/weight due to accidental damage or unknown circumstance
- If your item is deemed to be beyond repair you will be provided with a quotation for a remake at a reduced cost
If your item is deemed beyond repair, we will provide a quotation for your item to be remade at a reduced costing. We will advise on any design improvements we feel are necessary to provide extra protection.
Jewellery that needs to be remade will be subject to our standard lead times of manufacture and you will be provided with an estimated time frame at time of order.
To use your Affinity aftercare subscription you can either visit our store or post to us by downloading one of our return forms available from the footer of our website. We advise you to post via special delivery and return postage is chargeable to the customer at the time of the item being ready to send back.
Your item will be assessed and you will be notified of any findings.
The initial payment will be taken on the day of taking out the aftercare subscription and the following recurring payments will be taken on the same date every month.
We agree to repair an item if accidentally damaged or quote for a remake should the item be deemed beyond repair, whilst anywhere within the geographical limits stated below, with the exclusions set put in this document.
The aftercare subscription does not entitle the holder to a cash settlement in the event of damage and does not cover loss in any circumstance.
Small Diamonds and Gemstones up to the size/weight of 3mm/0.10ct will be replaced if lost due to accidental damage.
The aftercare can be applied to any product which is purchased from us and will be covered for as long as the small monthly payments continue to be made on time.
- Any damage that has occurred prior to the package being taken out
- Any cost of repair which improves an insured item beyond its condition before the damage occurred
- Any Diamond/Gemstone set within the item with a size exceeding 0.10ct in carat weight will not be replaced if lost as a result of damage
- Any Customer not residing in the United Kingdom
- Any item which has been worked on by a third party in an attempt to repair any damage
- Any intentional damage inflicted on the item
- Any loss of the item in any case
Anywhere in the United Kingdom (including the Isle of White and the Channel Islands) plus up to 30 consecutive days elsewhere.
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time, and notify you via our website. All information is correct at the time of printing.
Should you wish to cancel your Affinity Aftercare Subscription then please do get in contact with us using the contact details below, which can also be found via our website www.affinityjewellers.co.uk.
Once a subscription has been cancelled then we are unable to restart the plan at a later date.
Affinity Fine Jewellers client relations are taken extremely seriously, therefore if you should not be totally satisfied with how your enquiry has been handled please contact us immediately.
- Affinity Fine Jewellers
- 92b High Street
- SS6 7BY